The #1 Eyebrow Tattoo Professionals in Arizona – Get Flawless, Gorgeous Brows That Last, Today!
Microblading in AZ has never been this good.
Is microblading worth your time money and effort?
Click on this and discover the beauty of our craft.
What is microblading?
It achieves the look of a natural eyebrow by using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments. It is also ideal for those who intend to cover gaps of lost hair, extend the eyebrows or simply reconstruct the shape of it. The procedure runs for about 2 hours for each client.
Is it painful?
Eyebrow microblading in AZ is not as painful as some people think as expert service providers commonly use an anesthetic and apply it on the area involved to help the client feel comfortable during the procedure. However, those with sensitive skin may feel a bit of discomfort in spite of the applied anesthetic before the procedure is done.
WHO MAY GO THROUGH IT?
As a precautionary measure, we do not encourage pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to go through the procedure. While insistent breastfeeding mothers can still opt to proceed with the procedure, we will not be using an anesthetic during the process.
Persons with the following pre-existing conditions are encouraged to consult their medical health care providers before undergoing microblading:
- Serious diseases such as epilepsy, cancer and autoimmune disorders
- Circulatory disorders
- Any form of bleeding disorders
- Maintenance of blood thinning medications
- Keloid formers
- Extremely sensitive skin
People who have undergone the following are also encouraged to wait for a certain period of time before proceeding with a microblading procedure:
- Botox or Disport treatment (2 months waiting time)
- Waxing (3 days waiting time)
- Chemical peels (2 weeks waiting time)
- Broken capillary in the eyebrow area
PROFESSIONAL MICROBLADING IN AZ
- We are committed to give each client an excellent type of service.
- We vow to be transparent in everything we do.
- We prioritize the welfare and general wellbeing of our clients.
- We are committed to revealing all necessary information about our services to help clients weigh their options carefully.
- We are honest.
- We are committed to providing clean, state-of-the-art, eco-friendly, and unhazardous materials and tools in each service.
- We give high premium to the satisfaction rate of our clients.
Expert Service Providers
Our microblading service providers are well trained and equipped to do the procedure. They are professionals who treat each client with respect, compassion and understanding. Investing in the training and development of our in house staff is our topmost priority in order to ensure the delivery of quality services. Their efficiency and productivity is of utmost importance to the company.
Setting an appointment with AZ Microblading is very easy. You may do it online, call or email our office, or simply drop by to personally confirm your chosen date. We have several service providers available that can cater to several assignments at one time so the waiting time is very ideal.
Reliable and Quality Procedures
We also make it a point to give our clients the best kind of service possible. Our service providers always prioritize safety and cleanliness. We handle each eyebrow microblading in Arizona with confidence and utmost care.
At AZ Microblading, we always make sure to be able to orient clients about the procedure. We also interview them to determine pre-existing health conditions that may interfere with the procedure. Safety if of great importance to our team and we want each client to feel comfortable and at home when they undergo it.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Microblading in AZ is fast becoming an emerging option in highly safe and reliable cosmetic procedures. Call our office today and let us help you achieve a new version of yourself.